DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Tech Support] Having Trouble Uploading Files?

DarkRider

Trouble Uploading Files

Hey Guys,

Recently a couple folks have reported trouble uploading files to our Downloads section. If you have been having the same issue, you are not alone! Our server host did a bit of maintenance for us on another module and it appears they may have "accidentally" reset our server settings to their default values, which caps upload sizes at 2MB. If you've been uploading and your file is 2MB or less you would not have encountered any issues. :)

For the rest of you who have been experiencing a time out or a "file size too large" error OR a "No File Selected" error, this server setting is the cause. I've placed a request with the host to restore our proper settings and will update this post when that's been done and the issue resolved.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. :salute:

• Upvote 2

• 6 months later...

Does anyone else regularly get MySQL server errors when attemtping to EDIT FILE on a mod ?

On my Vanilla Reduced Textures http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1805-vanilla-reduced-textures/ I usually have to refresh the page 3-4 times before it successfully gets into editing the page ..

Today though it never gets there. Just loading the mod page takes an age, logging in while on that page takes a similar amount of time, but clicking edit file on that page .. I go off to browse other pages in new tabs while I wait for it trying, and four times today came back to the tab to find errors concerning timeouts and MySQL errors, and on two of those occasions a combination of the two.

:D I paused posting this post, waiting for the next error page to come up .. But its loaded ready for editing this time  :tesa:

Anyway will still post this, in case its not known problem.

• 1 month later...

This is probably not related, but lately I can't see the avatar of the last poster in any forum as a guest and I need to login before I can see the avatars.

I'm quite sure that I could see the avatars of the last poster as a guest last year.  Of course the permission for guests could have been changed though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never even heard of that one....... Do things work correctly with a different browser?

Sorry for the late reply, but I forgot to post about it earlier. :blush:

Actually, things does work in Pale Moon as it should at least for seeing the avatars as a guest.