DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

(WIP) Overlook Tower

brendan62

This one ive been working on for awhile it started of  using Strotis manor but was never happy with interior shape so i decided to go with a tower and then modify one of the interior kits to suit.

Its not designed to be lore friendly my stuff never is, its not suitable for a family .

But it does look fairly good well i think so anyway. Its pretty much done although im having an issue with 

Bretis tower mesh not reflecting any light from skyrim light sources have tried to fix it but with no luck, didnt find the issue till mod was almost finished so im sticking with the tower mesh if anyone has any ideas on fixing it that would really help,

I actually think i may have gone over the top with details on the exterior please let me know what you all think...........

Exterior
Screenshot18562.jpg

Screenshot14511.jpg

Screenshot14463.jpgScreenshot16707.jpg

Screenshot6716.jpg

Screenshot3543.jpg

Screenshot11609.jpgScreenshot7582.jpgScreenshot16772.jpgScreenshot20862.jpgScreenshot25816.jpgScreenshot28547.jpgScreenshot19700.jpgScreenshot17597.jpgScreenshot15981.jpgScreenshot13147.jpgScreenshot5275.jpgScreenshot33142.jpgScreenshot38330.jpgScreenshot39868.jpgScreenshot40560.jpgScreenshot47819.jpgScreenshot49115.jpgScreenshot49898.jpgScreenshot50603.jpgScreenshot52608.jpgScreenshot53749.jpgScreenshot55097.jpg

Edited by brendan62