DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Cannot connect to Bethsoft forum or site

Fine here too, could be a regional issue with connecting to their server from your region/country. Your best bet is to contact them via their contact form to inquire about any known outages in your area or any other cause for the issue.

http://www.zenimax.com/more

The link doesn't answer either. Neither can I connect to the creation kit web site

http://www.creationkit.com/

Is there members here who could report my problem to GStaff? My username out there is also ladyonthemoon. Thank you for any help you could provide. :)

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Open a command prompt, type in:

ping forums.bethsoft.com

Forum server doesn't repsond to ping, but, see if you can at least resolve the IP address.

Done. Here is the result:

C:\Users\...>ping forums.bethsoft.com

Envoi d'une requête 'ping' sur forums.bethsoft.com [199.107.64.171] avec 32 octets de données :
Délai d'attente de la demande dépassé.

Statistiques Ping pour 199.107.64.171:
    Paquets : envoyés = 4, reçus = 0, perdus = 4 (perte 100%),

C:\Users\...>

Translation by G.:

Sending a request 'ping' on forums.bethsoft.com [199.107.64.171] with 32 bytes of data:
Timeout exceeded demand.
Timeout exceeded demand.
Timeout exceeded demand.
Timeout exceeded demand.

Ping statistics for 199.107.64.171:
     Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

DNS resolves then, so, that isn't the problem. I would suggest a tracert, but, mine didn't make it thru all the way in any event..... not sure what that is all about, as the forums load just fine.

Just out of idle curiosity, what was your warning level at beth forums?

Ok. Gotta be a routing problem somewhere between you and beth then. This is more than likely an issue you won't be able to do anything about. You could try contacting your ISP, explain your problem, and see if they have a clue about what is going on.....

LOLOL. Yeah, I know how that goes.... My ISP consists of three people...... that resell bandwidth from comcast, via a wireless network. They were the ONLY ones that could actually get me something better than dial-up....... I live out in the sticks.....