DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Blender] Blender won't start correctly

Backslide

I wanted to follow a tutorial regarding the making of armor. I downloaded almost everything I 

needed. Blender doesn't seem to work for me though. As soon as I start it, it crashes 

"Blender has stopped working"

Win7 64bits. Anyone recognizes this problem? I hope I'm in the right section though. Since 

I can't seem to find any software related sub-fora. 

Things so far:

-Tried .zip version

-Tried .exe version

-Win7 64bits version

-As far as I know; graphic drivers up to date

~Backslide

Donnato: It's 2.7... So no I'm not using an older version.

Hanaisse: Thanks for your answer! I might take some time to install the other programs when I get to it. I think this might solve the problem, since

I did not see this page before (and have not installed many of the required programs)

Grond: Thanks for your fast reply, If Hanaisse's page won't help, I will try yours. 

Thanks again everyone for the fast replies! Unfortunately I don't have much time, so I can't tell whether

it's working or not yet. Also, I found the hardware/software problems sub-forum (: So my apologies for posting

this here!

~Backslide