DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[WiP] Skyrim Discworld

ddproductions83

Decided to finally post up over here to :)

I am currently and have been working on a massive mod in homage to Sir Terry Pratchetts Discworld series for well over 7 months now. In the past seven months the team has grown and while no one works on it as religiously as I do we have some regulars contributing which is awesome :P

Before the slew of videos, anyone who wants to help or contribute in any way is usually welcome. From armor to models to voice overs to helping write quests, dungeon making, interior house design etc

My email is  ddproductions83@gmail.com

Teaser trailer (Will be updated in about a month, hopefully)

Alpha intro credits with custom theme music for the mod (Updated regularly as more people are added)

Not on this one, I have received a lot of flac because of what is toward the end. If you read what isn't there it is not my fault I in no way shape or form support or dedicate this mod to anything other than what was stated, men and women, who serve.

IDK why I did this one but it's so awesome..

There are plenty of other videos on that youtube account with a slew of crap from the mod so far

As it sits now we have 15+ hours of voiced content. I plan a alpha release around the 20 hour mark.

The content is diverse and includes dozens of original dungeon designs and so far hundreds of custom scenes for the stories to play out

Welcome to the back of the giant mudcrab Atuin, Please enjoy your stay

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...