DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello all....happy September

CrisG9

Hi all, I have been away for a while other work and life took me on a detour from Oblvion and Skyrim but i have reloaded Skyrim and got it working after a lot of tweaking, and hope to add to my Skyhold Lodge as there have been requests for some added features that I promised to replay to and I ntend to do some mor work on the Sutch Project adding some things that we didn't have the chance to complete in the final phases before rlease of the Beta. I hope everyone is well and doing happy things.

I have worked on a number of modelling projects for other sims and gaines some valueable experience making complex and detaild projects, step by step as the saysing goes. Also still doing some art tho i am about also to return to my easel for some needed new works there as well. Just wanted to say hi and to dust off my chair in the Chat box.....cough cough.... been a while indeed. Will be fun to atch up in the downloads section.

I see also the game develoment is underway with new energhy. I wish that all well.  hi ho hi ho. :)

good luck with it all.

• Upvote 1

Hi there Kohai, good to see you and to be seen. Sorry if my typig was.............too.............fast.................  :)

will be back in the CS and the CK soon. warming up.

one two  one two....now where were those grass textures ?..hmmmmm :)

i see Tam has been busy making us wonderful resource sets!  whooray!