Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
donnato

Well this is new.

Hello folks, lately I`ve begun having an issue where I can`t copy paste links to topics here in PMs or threads. Also When trying to modify text... like in the birthday thread ... I cannot change text size and font without the second cancelling the first. I also cannot link you tube links in any thread. Any ideas? :shrug:

There was a problem with the FTP server too DR found last week and sorted out, apparently that was after site software update putting back a default setting or something ..

Maybe there are other defaults, I also cannot edit my own posts seconds after posting them - Even though the edit button is there between the Report and Quote buttons, I am not a noob to the site, and I have not logged out before trying.

Also mentioned the same here http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tracker/issue-117-awards-not-showing/ in the support feedback part of the forum ( though now I think my awards are showing, it depends how big my post is whether they show or not ).

There is also this issue http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/tracker/issue-116-featured-download-anim-annoyance/

.. All part of the same software update ?

Edit : Well damn, I just clicked edit out of curiosity, and now it works  :huh:

<<-- Those awards too .. I think the site is just having a laugh with me  :mickey:

Edited by alt3rn1ty

I can edit.. just not post any link in a thread. I can link in the shouty.

I don't know what browser you are using but I was having this problem with IE 11, except the links didn't show up when I was creating the message but would show up after I posted it. Also, when reverting back to a previous page likelooking at What's now, after looking at a topic the one I just read wouldn't show up as read. I went back to IE9 and everything works like its supposed to...

I would love to go back to IE9 , just dunno how. Arion, that`s exactly what`s happening ... I was force fed IE11 and I hate it. I kinda suspected the browser thing.

EDIT: ... :dance: Did a little browsing and found how to uninstall 11 and force windows to use the previous version.  Thanks folks. :pints:

Edited by donnato