DarkRider

Character Design: General Questions

Questions.png

2012-05-15_00006.jpg

As you make your way through the Character Design course you may have some questions about what's being presented that need answering. Post your questions here and the Scholar will answer as soon as possible to get you back on track. :smarty:

Have questions not related to the Character Design course? Scholar offline? Post a thread in the Study Hall for some peer to peer support! :gather:

I see several people in the progress report for Character design.

Are they testing, or where do I sign up?

I see several people in the progress report for Character design.

Are they testing, or where do I sign up?

I'm in, just because I asked DR to add me to it. Like you, I'm waiting. :)

I wonder if we got criteria on what is needed for the class, if we could assist.

You cant, the class is written, it's just bugged, the final mod is bugged. So I'm having to weed through and figure out if the bug is caused by something in the course, or Skyrim shenanigans....which is one of the fun things about AI, it's very easy to bug.

You cant, the class is written, it's just bugged, the final mod is bugged. So I'm having to weed through and figure out if the bug is caused by something in the course, or Skyrim shenanigans....which is one of the fun things about AI, it's very easy to bug.

Need any help with this? We could test it. Maybe the bug is only on your side... :P

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Just having the instructional part would be great.  You are are terrific at explaining and diagraming.

Sorry to disturb you but could you help with this problem, please? I've been working on it every day and night and nearly givp up:confused:

I'm so tired:(

Oh I figured it out, sorry again

Edited by DukeCybran