DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello my friends!

iWilliBlecha

So, I am a member of TESAlliamce since March last year, but I havent really done anything here. Anyway, I thought I may say hello to everyone of you (some may even know me^^) other don´t. I however look forward to work and talk with all of you!

For the people who dont know me, my name is Will (iWilliBlecha) and I am from Austria (I am a nativ german speaker) and I have done a few mods so far. My newest work would be "The Useless Shop and Interier Overhaul".

My nickname (iWilliBlecha) comes from my name + the german word "Blech" which means sheet metal and I dont really know anymore how or why I added Blecha (basically "Sheet Metal Worker") to my nickname. But the i comes from my former love for Apple.

I love modding and pushing myself todo better every time. Byside that I watch a lot of TV shows (House of Cards, Arrow, White Collar, Scrubs, Stargate, etc). Often I watch any of these shows in the background while I work on a mod. I also love sports (what an interesting combination) and well, playing games in general.

So, I hope we will all have a lot of fun here together!

-W.

• Upvote 4

hey will  hellocomp.gif

na dann mal liebe grüsse und 'nen keks nach ösi-land ;)     ///    well then greetings and a cookie to austria ;)

edit: make that 2 cookies... i remember when i first posted stuff here and also thought my browser would be broken :rofl:

Edited by Ragna_Rok

No worries about it. Matters offline were making it really difficult to keep track of my files on multiple websites (especially on Nexus) so I asked for my account to be closed. TESA and AFKMods was where I started publishing my files, got lots of feedback and support, and I wanted to go back to my roots and stick with publishing to them. :)

• Upvote 1