DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Some question's about WilliamSea Levelers Tower v35a and the levelers standing stomes

craigsters

I used to pick most of the levelers tower version of the standing stones, but know I'm unsure if that's ok to do so???, you see my game get's laggy in control issues with my  USB xbox controller for windows, at times my character feel's like he's  off center and pulling to the left hard and  it's annoying, I though it was because of having multiple enchantments on my armors and weapons, I use a mod called "Ten enchantments in Extra Effect" by Krokodyl101 but it works fine and sense I stopped using the multiple  levelers tower  standing stones my game controller issue has improved, now I use the games standing stone with the Autherial crown only,  I also thought custom weapons ike immersive weapons might of been causing the game controller issue and stopped using custom weapons, I do use a mod that makes unique daedric weapons unenchantable and re-enchantable and upgraded in smithing!..

here's my current mod list, sorted by  LOOT

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
DragonBoneEbonsteel.esp
AncientTonguesSword.esp
BerserkJudeauArmor.esp
pick100.esp
EK_RingLimiter.esp
NPCs Protected Redux.esp
Artifact Disenchanting.esp
Disenchantable Dragonbane.esp
VanguardArmor.esp
10 extra effect.esp
EinherjarArmor.esp
Rough Leather Armor.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
hunterarmor.esp
JiubQuestMarkers.esp
Northborn Fur Hoods.esp
UnechantedItems.esp
Plate Armours - Credo.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dragonborn.esp
SabreFurBag.esp
SacredRingofJeebus.esp
SkyUI.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Hearthfire Cheat Chests.esp
Artifact Disenchanting - Dawnguard.esp
GriptzionTeleportMenuSpell_DLC.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
LevelersTower.esp
TheChoiceIsYours_Dawnguard.esp
HavenBag.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp  <---- My Home Is Your Home v3.1 by smashly
warchiefarmor.esp

Update

I just followed a youtube how to video on how to clean your games masters with TES5Edit and the tutorial was easy to follow and I cleaned my update master and all the dlc's as well as the levelers tower esm and just started a new game and made it to Helgen with no CTD's and most of my mod list showed high lighted green words in LOOT, so I did something right hopefully!..
Edited by craigsters