DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hi there

Daenelia

I'm Daenelia - I've been told I have a strong voice, and would love to try some voice acting.  My singing voice has been recorded before.

I haven't played much Oblivion myself, but I've watched someone play it and I am told that it's got a huge modding community.

Hopefully I can be of some help :)

Welcome Daenelia!  :blink:

The ES Community is indeed quite vast! You are now officially a member of the Voice Actors Project! You know have full member privileges in the VAP forums and can begin putting together your archive!

Congrats and happy to have you here with us!

Let me know if you have any trouble getting started!

DarkRider

I'm Daenelia - I've been told I have a strong voice, and would love to try some voice acting.  My singing voice has been recorded before.I haven't played much Oblivion myself, but I've watched someone play it and I am told that it's got a huge modding community.Hopefully I can be of some help :blink:

Greetings Daenelia!  I will need your strong ( female? )  voice for a juicy role.  I'll contact you when the time comes.  Can't wait to hear your samples!

juicy, eh? I'm intrigued!

I'll get some samples up in the weekend. At the moment I am not too sure about the sound quality I can get with my mic, but I should be getting my new pc soon which will make everything better. But samples, shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for the welcome :) Feels like home already!

WHAT?!  Grond, you told me i could be the star!       :blink:

Hehe, welcome to the VAP Daenelia!  Nice Avatar btw, i'm gonna have to admit i watched those cartoons when i was younger  aa_tongue.gif

WHAT?!  Grond, you told me i could be the star!       :P Hehe, welcome to the VAP Daenelia!  Nice Avatar btw, i'm gonna have to admit i watched those cartoons when i was younger  aa_tongue.gif

Angel, there's room for you too, if you can do a good Khajiit impersonation.  :P

Daenelia, I watched the PPuff Girls with my little niece, and I called my girlfriend at the time Buttercup...

I wasn't even young when I was into the powerpuff girls...

Thank you all for you welcoming words :D I have to admit, I didnt pick my avatar, someone else did. I would have gone for Buttercup. I'm not all that girly and pink as Bubbles is.