DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Setting Up Dragon Priest Mask Stands

AlliBeth

Ok, I've gotten to the dragon priest mask section of my house mod and I thought I'd done this correctly, but apparently not. 

Hoping someone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Draw down the dragon priest mask bust, as an example:

Drag DragonPriestMaskMoonstone01 into CK Render Window

Select this mask then click the trigger button in the CK toolbar.  Type in "dunLabyrinthbusttrigger" then press Ok, then Ok again.  This creates the orange box trigger.

Click the newly created trigger.  Go to the tab labeled Linked Ref.  Click in the reference area which brings up a popup.  Click on Select Reference In Render Window"  then click on the bust.  DragonPriestMaskMoonstone01 appears in the reference area.  Click Ok, then Ok again.

Click on the bust.  Go to the  tab labeled "Linked From".  Click in the reference area which brings up a popup.  Click on Select Reference in Render Window" then click on the orange trigger.  dunLabyrinthbustrigger appears in the reference area.  Click Ok, then Ok. 

As far as I understand, this concludes what I need to do, but when I go in-game, the bust is not activated..

Insight is appreciated!

Ok, I solved this by copying the masks and triggers from within skyrim's LabyrinthianSanctuary.  However, I will also need to do this process for the Daedric Prince masks and the claws, so any advise there would help. 

EXCEPT.....DLC masks not included at the Sanctuary.....

Edited by AlliBeth