DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Imported clutter from Tesalliance problem

ultimaxum

I used modders resources from Tes along with Nexus and imported them to my mod in the CK. I ran across a terrible problem where my playable food clutter just slides off tables all the way to a wall. When I set don't havoc settle it stops the problem for a minute until I touch one item then it creates a chain reaction once more where all the items slide off my tables to a wall. I havoc settled all my items. I lowered all my items to my tables. I set up collision walls around my tables. Nothing helps. Is there some kind of script I have to apply to each imported item to get them to settle and stay properly?

http://i.imgur.com/bSrQLje.jpgbSrQLje.jpg

its a mod I am creating. I made all of the items playable miscellaneous. It seems they are not the issue. I applied a script of defaultdisablehavokonload to all the items and then only the sovengarde dishes and clutter slid off the tables. It seems the tables themselves are the problem. They are the default soverngarde tables in the sovengarde inn, I removed the collision cubes from all the tables I put there and the items still  slide off.

Doubtful it's the table. If it was everyone would have that problem in the game.

I'm going back to the actual resources you're using as the issue. If they have static collision, they need to be made statics in the CK. If you want clutter, the collision needs to be changed. Incorrect collision produces the type of issue you're having.

If you're versed in Nifskope, you can change the collision to clutter as follows;

> Expand the bhkCollisionObject branch, highlight the bhkRigidBody line.
> In the Block Details change the following values.

Layer - from OL_Static to OL_Clutter
Layer Copy - from OL_Static to OL_Clutter
Motion System - from MO_SYS_BOX_STABILIZED to MO_SYS_SPHERE_INERTIA
Solver Deactivation - from SOLVER_DEACTIVATION_OFF to SOLVER_DEACTIVATION_LOW
Quality Type - from MO_QUAL_INVALID to MO_QUAL_MOVING

Give it a Mass value -- 10-20 is usually good

> Make sure there's a BSXFlags branch set to enable collision

If that doesn't help, the collision made need to be redone.

• Upvote 3