DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

No RST Voices. None...so far...

ghost57tm

Playing RST. Completed Basic Training and am now doing Spies Like Us. Haven't heard any voices from the RST dialogues. Is this expected, meaning there is none, or is there something wrong with my install - some mod conflict I don't see - or....? I am not using any sound mods like GOSH. I tried downloading the RST_Sounds.bsa file from Nexus and replacing the one in the Data folder. Still no voices. I have tried researching this already but I have found nothing conclusive ie. I don't see it listed as a known bug/conflict. I don't think this matters but I did not install and activate this mod until after I had completed the main quest line. I do use WryeBash to install mods and rebuild the bashed patch after any changes I make to the install/load order.

Thank you for trying to help but that wasn't it. I used the installer version of AII! - did not fix the missing voices. FYI - WryeBash 304.4 Standalone takes care of the Arc.Inv. for the .bsa files but I figured I would try the tool HeyYou suggested, just in case it didn't handle RST correctly. There was an ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated.bsa in the Data folder and it was listed first under SArchiveList in the .ini file, and the date(s) on the .bsa file(s) were altered correctly by WB.

I am looking for an answer as to whether I should expect to hear voices for the quests I have played or not. Some things I have read lead me to believe the voice acting for this mod is incomplete and that I should not, ie. the install is not broken because there are no voices.

I am using RST v1.05.

Edited by ghost57tm