DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SUPPORT] Donations Needed!

DarkRider

Fredlaus, Rider is kinda busy with a plate load of stuff but if you PM him your concerns, he`ll get to you. :D  Hang in there, meanwhile, you might like to check out Rider`s other site over at Druid Gameworks to get an idea of why he`s so busy. :coolup:  By the way... I use paypal too but not since the site upgrades and I`m not sure what works for folks.

The store isn't open, that's just a dummy item so I could get the icons and settings in. There's a donation feature in the side bar of the board index that is working in the meantime. New VIP memberships are not possible at this time, but we'll let folks know when they're back in the pinned upgrade thread

===What's Still WIP===

• Subscriptions/VIPs: We had to replace the old subscription module with something new entirely and are still in the process of restoring those privileges to our current subscribers/VIPs. We're also still setting up the subscription store.

• 3 months later...

Hey Guys!

We need to raise about $140 for the server fees this month, because we're still in transit moving all the files from TESA, I actually have to pay the old host AND the new so if you can chip in, please use the donate bar on the homepage to help us keep the lights on!

Cheers! :toast:

Cool. I owe much to this community. Not just for the fun gaming stuff, but for the skills I learned here that translated over to my RL and helped me progress into my own office and pay raises. Now I`ll leave it to others to fill in the rest and get some happiness knowing that they helped. :toast:

• Upvote 3