DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SUPPORT] Donations Needed!

DarkRider

• 4 weeks later...

It's that time again! If you can help cover the server fees we need to raise about $100 for this month. If you can kick in please use the donation bar. If you'd like a VIP membership please PM me with the amount you'd like to spend and I'll set up your membership manually! :toast:

• 2 weeks later...

Don't ever be sorry for asking reasonable questions :D

Personally I am still waiting for a better donation practice; monthly donations for instance.

DarkRider is the one to pull off a strategy to make us feel more like a coop also moneywise.

Smaller, steady contributions is good for the group's health as a whole.

We have monthly subscriptions and as I mentioned above, if anyone is looking for a monthly package I'm happy to set one up manually, just need to PM me with the amount you'd like to pay monthly and a contact email. :)

@Witty- I pay it as soon as I raise the funds, the due date is actually the 14th though. With our old host if we missed the due date they would take us offline after 5 days. With the current host, if it's not paid  by the 14th they will delete TESA. So I start raising funds ahead of the due date and on the 14th whatever I haven't raised, I pay out of pocket. :)

Paying out of pocket is bad for business and the community health.

No matter what your plans are I guess we the users like to participate in your development of the site. Even if you are the sole owner.

Reorganize the "Support TESA" column on the front page to apply to 2017.

As it is now it feels not to be trusted.

I am saying this as a friend and because an alternative, serious site to nexusmods is needed.

I wish you the best.

• 1 month later...

Hail Guys, just a reminder dues are coming soon and we need to raise $150 for the server, plus we have license fees coming due soon as well so if you can kick in, please use the new donations bar under the chatbox on the home page! :bow:

If you would like a recurring subscription or a paid VIP membership, please PM me and I can help you set that up. :)

Thanks! :toast:

Not having the same issue with the donation bar, what stage results in the error Mellow? Are you able to punch in your info?

If anyone is having this error issue and would like to make a donation you can use the donation bar on our sister community http://www.druidgameworks.com/forums just add TESA to the note/comment field :good:

Just two days left and we need about $140 to save TESA! :help:

:anyone:

:dizzy:

We haven't raised the server fees for the month so the site may go down. I can't cover the whole thing myself this month as I did the whole enchilada last month and I'm in the middle of a medical emergency with my kiddo at the moment. Hopefully a saintly benefactor will chip in before the server host nukes our site/files and save TESA :faint:

If you would like to purchase a VIP membership or a monthly Subscription please PM me and I can assist you. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Server fees are due again! If you can make a donation to the cause we're about $70 shy of our goal and it's due, now. Please consider kicking in even a few dollars, every bit helps! Tutorials and the Donations modules should be fixed now, please let me know if you are still unable to donate using the bar below the chatbox :salute:

Just now, DarkRider said:

Just a note, folks may need to clear their browser cache to use the donation bar again! :D

@HeyYou Yeah it flashed up at me too in the admin panel and I had a little panic attack :rofl:

Ah, so it ISN'T *just* me then. Thank You. I feel better now. :D

• Upvote 1