DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SUPPORT] Donations Needed!

DarkRider

All the licenses are covered! We still have some needs, I’d like to buy a couple new modules to bring some new features in like an Awards System for example. Would also like to add additional themes to the site. So if you are able to kick in during this period of rejuvenation for the site we’d really appreciate the support :loveTESA:

• 4 weeks later...

We’re planning to move to a cheaper server, but we have to raise $200 to do this as the cheaper server bills annually not monthly. But that $200 will keep TESA up for a whole year! So if you can kick in, we would really appreciate if! :toast:

You can pledge through our sister site here: http://www.druidgameworks.com/forums/index.php?/donate/make-donation/ Just select the TESA server from the goal list before pledging! :dance:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hail TESA Folk!

We need to update the board to resolve some random error like login glitches, timeouts, etc. To do that we need to raise $110 for the license renewal. If you can kick in, there’s a donation bar on the board index you can use to pledge! If you’d like to support the site by upgrading your account to a VIP account, PM me and I’d be happy to help you do that. :good:

Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hail Allies! 
it’s that time again! TESA needs some modules updated and some themes updated so we need to raise at least $100! :loveTESA: 

If you can chip in please use the donation bar on the index. Or consider upgrading your account to a paid membership, PM me if you’d like to purchase a membership and I can help you with that!! Hope you’re all busy modding and getting ready for the holiday season! :santa:

Cheers! :toast:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hail Allies! 
it’s that time of year!! TESA’s yearly server fees are due on 5/22 and it’s been a hard year for everyone, she’s going to need some help to keep the lights on. We still need to raise another $260 by that deadline or the site may go dark :loveTESA: 

If you can chip in please use the donation bar on the forum index page. Or consider upgrading your account to a paid membership, PM me if you’d like to purchase a membership and I can help you with that!! Hope you’re all busy modding, getting those vaccines, staying safe and healthy out there. :wizard:

Cheers! :toast:

• 3 weeks later...

A big thanks to everyone who has pledged to help keep TESA’s lights on for another year! :toast:

We will be doing an update on the site this summer but I’ll give you folks some notice before I start in case we have to go offline briefly. Probably around June or July, once my kiddos are out of school for the summer! :holiday:

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DarkRider said:

A big thanks to everyone who has pledged to help keep TESA’s lights on for another year! :toast:

We will be doing an update on the site this summer but I’ll give you folks some notice before I start in case we have to go offline briefly. Probably around June or July, once my kiddos are out of school for the summer! :holiday:

Are they going to help? :D

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Maxim said:

On my end, as of today, the Donation Goals message reads

Support TES Alliance 2018  (with the meter halfway done)

... ;P

Yeah, it doesn't appear to be working quite right. I think it has been like that for months.... (if not years.....)

• 1 month later...

Become a Supporter to a meaningful Site. 1 Euro a day keeps the doctor away. (Couldn't resist this one.)

I am absolutely serious in this matter. Don't wait for Robin Scot to fullfill his somewhat vague dream. Drowned in wordes as usual. No Offence btw.

• Thanks 1