DarkRider

[SUPPORT] Donations Needed!

175 posts in this topic

We’re getting close to cut off and no new donations so if you can help, now would be a good time :salute:

As always if you want to upgrade your account to a VIP or Subscription package, PM me, I’m happy to help you.

We’re good now thanks for chipping in folks :loveTESA:

Better late than never (I hope). Had some unexpected expenses, so I'm sorry this was later than promised. Hope it helps!

P.S., Is this the right place to donate? I couldn't find anything on the profile page, and it doesn't say that I've donated. Just want to make sure it went through to you. :)

Donate.png

Edited by RavenMind

That's the right place :) Yea the donation bar seems to be broken lol XD but anyway it seems like we're good, I'm pretty sure our payup day's around the 15th each month, something like that. And cutoff time's around now.

On 11/21/2017 at 10:51 AM, ColonelKillaBee said:

That's the right place :) Yea the donation bar seems to be broken lol XD but anyway it seems like we're good, I'm pretty sure our payup day's around the 15th each month, something like that. And cutoff time's around now.

XD This is pretty hilarious in hindsite. 

He wasn’t wrong, I just forgot to come by and be like “Hey we’re not there yet” sorry guys :rofl:

December is here already, if you can kick in now is the time! Help us get into the new year! :toast:

Sorry DR. $10 is all I can do this close to XMas.

Is Santa being good to your little girls this year? Does he need any help from a crotchety old western elf? :)

Thanks Raven :toast:

The image of a crotchety old western style elf is a gift of itself. Is your reindeer a horse with antlers? :lmao:

Santa will be pretty good to the girls. The only thing I couldn’t score was a Nintendo 2DS XL the oldest asked Santa for. Entered every contest and giveaway I could find but no win so far, keeping fingers crossed! It only sucks because she’s so good and only asked for a couple things, hate to disappoint her. :dizzy:

I saw your post somewhere else about that. Looked all over but couldn't find one at a decent price. I placed a couple of bids on eBay, but was outbid. They're going for at or above retail there. :(

Nah, round these parts we use Jackalopes to pull our sleds.

flat,800x800,070,f.jpgimage.png

Edited by RavenMind

There are jackelopes in Dreamtime, I’m a big fan! :lmao:

Thanks for hunting for a deal, appreciate the care. :toast:

Wow! The two I put bids in on sold for $248 & $255! :shock:  These things must really be in demand!

Time to drum up some funds for TESA! Our usual server fee is due on the 14th, we still need $150 there. We also have license fees due for the site, between the board and all the modules we run we need an additional $250. If we can raise the money I’d like to do some maintenance around the site, get some things working again, like the donations bar which needs an update and I’d like to restore our award/badge system. 

So, if you are able to kick in, TESA needs you! The donation bar on the index DOES work, it just won’t reflect your donation in the Progress bar! :toast:

I'm gonna have to skip out on adding anything besides my monthly subscription fee this month. Christmas week broke me. XD 

Edit: I may still be able to help out some but it'll have to be after the 14th. A little later in the month. 

We’re close to having the server covered, if you can kick in toward our licenses that’d be awesome! :toast:

Still need help covering site fees this month! Please consider a donation to help keep TESA up and running! :puppy: