DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mods for a bleak ENB

dlf

If I was going to try to play Skyrim (with minimal crashing) what mods should I download for if I was using Bleak ENB that:

A: Hopefully don't crash my system all that much (like when trying to buy or sell, or even into the store, fast traveling, etc) (or even having some external program open on the desktop)

B: Fit and work within these system specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YrT3Bm (I don't know if I'll play @ 1440p or 1080p)

ty . . .

Not sure about what mods.... but, I would wonder why you are going with a 2, AND a 3 TB harddrive. Do you have that much stuff to store? Think I would be tempted to skip the 2TB, and go with a larger SSD, (performance improves as they get larger, 512GB is where you start running into diminishing returns.)

Also, why two DVD burners?? You have enough ram, (and harddrive space) to temp-store anything you want to burn from one disk to another.

(side note: Holy smoke, HDDs have gotten CHEAP......)

Welcome to TESA!

If I was going to try to play Skyrim (with minimal crashing) what mods should I download for if I was using Bleak ENB that:

A: Hopefully don't crash my system all that much (like when trying to buy or sell, or even into the store, fast traveling, etc) (or even having some external program open on the desktop)

B: Fit and work within these system specs: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YrT3Bm (I don't know if I'll play @ 1440p or 1080p)

ty . . .

This is already high-end and is very fast. Should be no problem doing anything in-game, but if you want to use more mods make sure you read the comments about compatibility. 

I'm okay playing the game at 1280x800 with some texture packs, given the system limitations, but man, the extra 3tb drive (then the 2nd DVD writer) is a bit of an overkill unless you're preparing to install and play very recent and large games (i.e. GTA V clocks in at around 60gb) or store BD-quality video -- could use the money to buy a backup/external hard drive instead, plus a 600w Seasonic PSU and a 3rd-party CPU cooler and exhaust fan kits such as those from Coolermaster.

The HD7970... personally I think the newer R7s and R9s are more efficient and that they're better prepared for a new slew of games using the upcoming DX12.

• 2 weeks later...