DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Want to create an eye mod need help!.

youwish1

Hello i was recommended to this forum by some nice people on reddit, i was told this is a good community and is very helpful toward others in the community :).

So i thought i'd come check it out and i decided to make a post!.

I hope someone can help me here because this one seems like a doozy for a noob like me ;)

Ok so what i am trying to do is make my own eye textures. What i really want to do is replicate these eyes here, this first one here is from HRK's tumblr and i am pretty sure this eye mod is private as i have over 1000 eye mods and i don't have these. With that said, as life goes "you have to work for what you want" :D.

tumblr_nit9hmrhTk1t22ck1o1_400.png

And these 

fire_eye_manipulation_by_radcliffeftshin

I am a noob at best when it comes to photoshop, i've edited specular maps for a couple of skin textures and i've recolored a couple of my favorite hair mods.

So i am pretty damn noob XD, but with a little bit of help i believe i can make these eyes as i really enjoy messing around and learning new things.

Any help is appreciated here thank you for reading :)

Hi there! Welcome to TESA! :)

I couldn't tell you exactly how to create those eyes but I can help you gain some further knowledge that should help you create something similar, maybe even better.

My first suggestion is to start with our Graphic Artistry classes, to better understand how to retexture anything in Skyrim. Start with the Introduction, then continue to work through each lesson in order. (You don't have to post results and wait for the teacher, just make sure you're achieving the same results)

Also go through any of the Graphic Artistry tutorials we have here for more in depth topics.

Once you understand that, then start googling for photoshop tutorials. There's probably thousands out there to help you learn the power of photoshop and it's filters, brushes, patterns, tools.

Then put two and two together. I bet you can create some amazing new unique eye textures on your own! :)

Good luck!

Hi there! Welcome to TESA! :)

I couldn't tell you exactly how to create those eyes but I can help you gain some further knowledge that should help you create something similar, maybe even better.

My first suggestion is to start with our Graphic Artistry classes, to better understand how to retexture anything in Skyrim. Start with the Introduction, then continue to work through each lesson in order. (You don't have to post results and wait for the teacher, just make sure you're achieving the same results)

Also go through any of the Graphic Artistry tutorials we have here for more in depth topics.

Once you understand that, then start googling for photoshop tutorials. There's probably thousands out there to help you learn the power of photoshop and it's filters, brushes, patterns, tools.

Then put two and two together. I bet you can create some amazing new unique eye textures on your own! :)

Good luck!

Hello Hanaisse!. Thank you very much for the warm welcome :). I checked out all your suggestions and all the info in those posts is a gold mine i can't thank you enough. One thing i was happy about is that the "magic wand tool" was used a bit in this tutorial, love that thing :P

I also learned how to fix a mod i downloaded that has blue textures, just needed the texture path corrected!.

Once again thank you very much for all the info and links <3

Have yourself a nice day

Wish~

Hello i was recommended to this forum by some nice people on reddit, i was told this is a good community and is very helpful toward others in the community :).

So i thought i'd come check it out and i decided to make a post!.

I hope someone can help me here because this one seems like a doozy for a noob like me ;)

Ok so what i am trying to do is make my own eye textures. What i really want to do is replicate these eyes here, this first one here is from HRK's tumblr and i am pretty sure this eye mod is private as i have over 1000 eye mods and i don't have these. With that said, as life goes "you have to work for what you want" :D.

tumblr_nit9hmrhTk1t22ck1o1_400.png

And these 

fire_eye_manipulation_by_radcliffeftshin

I am a noob at best when it comes to photoshop, i've edited specular maps for a couple of skin textures and i've recolored a couple of my favorite hair mods.

So i am pretty damn noob XD, but with a little bit of help i believe i can make these eyes as i really enjoy messing around and learning new things.

Any help is appreciated here thank you for reading :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I do not reckon the originals are resources so Replicating them is kind of a no-no for posting it as a mod. but.. as these are just photo's...http://www.mediafire.com/download/lfq3ds9vp4vbzvo/Eyes.rar there are the eyes *replicated and one really cool combination eye <3 they will have to be replacers if you want to use them but feel free.

Edited by Licoifi