DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Thanks a LOT

Kreyba

Well i didnt find where to say this, but i would really like to thank DarkRider for the tutorials, it helped me so much. It took me a week to make somethings and, when finally tested them, it was all wrong. Then i found this forum and voala! everything works perfect and it took me less than a day HAHA.
So that's it, Thank you a LOT for your good work, im sure there's a lot of ppl that used them and is happy now. I'll keep the practice with your tutorials, hopefully someday ill be able to do a lot of things, but it will be thanks to you.

Once again THANK YOU.

Kreyba.

• Upvote 3

Well, from being able to do nothing i've already made 2 different mods, one with a small house, another for a big house. Now im going to see if i can make the houses to be for sale instead of just owning them. I know it will be difficult but im sure ill end by figuring it out how.
Thanks google for showing me this forum hahaha.

Sorry for my english, i know its bad, still learning.
Kreyba.

• Upvote 1