ladyonthemoon

game making
Launching myself into making games (using Unity, Unreal Engine, Blender etc.)

105 posts in this topic

Hey @rona! I'm glad I'm not alone here!

There is not much I can say right now since I need to buy a new computer and I cannot use Unity... Neither can I play or mod.

I'll update this thread as soon as I can.

Nice job with your game! :good:

Thank you very much! I am sorry to hear about your troubles. When everything is sorted out, maybe we can work together learning some stuff?

I know how everything can be overwhelming, there are so many things to learn. I am trying to pace myself and start at a point. Having someone as a soundboard and fellow student will be a great help.

I also want to ask if I may post some things in the Indie forum about where to find good tutorials about certain aspects of 2D game concepts, and some good C# learning sites, maybe there are other people who will be interested and want to learn.

1 hour ago, rona said:

I also want to ask if I may post some things in the Indie forum about where to find good tutorials about certain aspects of 2D game concepts, and some good C# learning sites, maybe there are other people who will be interested and want to learn.

I see no problem with that, might be useful to have a topic where members can post good tutorial stuff they've found.

On 25/01/2017 at 9:28 AM, rona said:

Thank you very much! I am sorry to hear about your troubles. When everything is sorted out, maybe we can work together learning some stuff?

I don't see any harm in this; what is your username on the Unity3d forums? I'm not sure about Discord; the name, you know... ;)

LoL! My username is "ronahattingh". But you will see that I am not/ very little active at Unity. I use them mostly for research. Nearly every question asked you can find there somewhere.