DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

WIP - Breezehoard Sixpack

longpinkytoes

The concept for the house was to have a place to store one of everything that you find in-game.
Originally that was to make it easy to find objects affected by mods, for making mod review videos.
Now it's just nice to have a manageable list length for containers without using SkyUI or something,

and also you can get down to zero encumbrance without waiting for the stores to open too. ^__^

Edited by longpinkytoes
  • Upvote 1

Congratulations on you first house mod longpinkytoes.

Well you certainly got a lot in that little house, I even missed some containers hiding  up high near the front door. I like how you arranged the cupboards upstairs to get the round shape, bunk beds looked good, although I am curious about how the kids get into the top two. Although I started with an already owned house, I lost none of the extensive collection, I just had to look around as most of the containers changed to something else.

There were a few glitches. The bookshelf closest to the bed allowed unlimited books for both shelves, but showed no actual books, I later found them all piled up downstairs. The two rows of weapon racks refused to give anything back, moving them out a bit from the wall would solve that. The chest in the children's room, closest to the front door you could not open, it needs to be closer to the wall to be activated, there is no space for us to access it. And the switches by the bed did nothing I could see. Strangly i only got one lot of candles on the switches, but my decorating could have affected that. I seemed to be missing a bit of the clutter, but I had already cluttered the vanilla home, so that might have affected things, it was a bit of a mess when I walked in. I had a strange glitch when I first emptied the containers and started putting something in the ones near the front door, the stuff all vanished. But when i went and tried it again it worked fine, not sure what happened there. After the reset period none of the containers I tested reset, but I never tested the ones above the entrance area, never saw them till later. I did look up above the fire once at the shadows once wondering if there were containers on the ceiling, should have looked closer to the front door.

It is possible the problem with the bookshelf is somehow related to the bookshelf originally in that characters home, although the pile of books appeared on the other side of the fire, not where the old one had been, I already cleaned up that pile of books. When I have more time I will send a new character off to do the quests and test it out.

The house has way to much storage options for me I had to think to work out what was even meant to go in some of those containers I mixed up the contents anyway, and I prefer a bit more room to move. With 6 kids, some pets and a spouse I think I would have trouble navigating around the house. I would suggest putting the cooking stuff, closer to the fire, rather than pelts and what ever was in the other barrel on the other side, would be more convenient, save jumping over everyone to cook dinner. And with the fridge and cooler, maybe adding custom stuff, more appropriate, rather than the default armor and weapons in cold storage?

It was interesting to look around and see what strange things I was to store away. Anyone wants to test the house out here is the link.

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1896-breezehome-sixpack/

Edited by aussie500
  • Upvote 1

I like it =) You managed to put in a massive amount of storage without making it feel really too cluttered. Some of the containers are by default open, but that is an easy fix. The huge set of nightstands, arranged in a circular manner was very impressive, it made me go "oooh!" and call my husband over, hehe.

The thing I am most in love with is the circular tables embedded in the support posts. It just looks so natural, like it really should be there. I LOVE it!!! You did a great job. Congrats on your first house!!

• Upvote 1