DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Hello everyone... and then?

EMS60

Well, what to write about me? Not much...  old female playing (mostly old) games.

Played Oblivion for a long time completely w/o mods. Didn't even knew that there was something like the possibility to make changes in a game. :blush:

Skyrim caught my attention and since 2011 this attention never left me. Since 2012 I'm constantly modding my game when at some time I came to the point where I wanted to do my own first mod.

It was Tamira :) who led me to this site and I meticulously followed the house mod tutorial w/o being an official student. This thing blew up together with my rig.

At the same time I ever wanted to use a house ressource made by stroti & Tamira.

So now I'm here again. This time a lot more experienced regarding (other people's :blush:) mods, making an official account and snooping around here every time I'm stuck.

This site has become an invaluable information ressource for me and there seems to be a real nice community here. :)

Think I'll stay a bit longer... :D . So, greetings to you all from good ole Germany.

Edited by EMS60
  • Upvote 3

Hello and welcome EMS! :hugs:

Woooooooot! So nice to have you here!

Don't hide your light under a bushel and present here too what you have achieved so far with creating your new house mod! It is simply marvellous!

And hopefully you will upload it here too once it is finished :)

For a good start here you have a supply of cookies:

JC_cookies.gif

• 5 weeks later...