DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Salutations to all

wolff956

Hello, I have been lurking in the CK tutorial section for about a week now and felt it was high time I actual let someone know how helpful that Tut has been.

Skyrim is my first TES game, been playing it for two years now, started playing around with the CK 6 months ago, I found the Beth tuts to be lacking in details for a beginner such has my self and the You tube videos just don't work for a hands on learner such as my self, I have already learned more about using the CK in the week following the TESA tut then I have in the last six months using others.

About me

male, age 53, hobbies Diablo 3, Skyrim and the Skyrim mini game Creation kit

Darkrider; your detail about setting the grid to 16 for the render window was an eye opener for me, from  there everything else just kind of fell in to place. (pun not intended)

• Upvote 2

Hello and welcome wolff. It always cheers me up when I hear that someone makes that one, seemingly small, breakthrough that makes the huge difference. I started with Morrowind/Oblivion and was terrified of the CS for them I was sure I`d totally break my games. Then I found this place.... cruised it for something like, a minute , and regged in. Folks here had me up and running in no time.

This hasn`t only helped me make my games cooler.. but also at my rl job using Blender and other knowledge gained to design stuff.

:cookie4u::wave:

• 3 weeks later...