DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Upgrades for the Alliance

DarkRider

Greetings Allies,

Just a brief announcement:

For those of you who don't know, the Alliance is in need of some upgrading to make the site a fully functional ES Fansite. What we would like to do is upgrade the forum board, add a complete upload/download feature for user mods, and add an art gallery for fanart and screenshots. :swear:

The initial cost to add these upgrades will be $355.00 USD

I am prepared to absorb the annual maintenance costs to keep the upgrades, but these initial startup fees were not in the original budget. In order to bring these features to the site sooner, we will need some help.  :clap:

TES Alliance is not now, nor will it ever be a "pay to play" site. Users are free to use all of the primary features they care to without cost! 932.gif But if you would like to help us bring these upgrades to the site there are 3 ways you can donate:

1) You can make a purchase in the webstore, and a percentage of your purchase will go toward the Alliance upgrades.

2) You can make a straight donation using the donations module on the homepage.

3) You can purchase forum medals from the benefactor series for $5, $10, $15, or $20 to be added to your account. click on the Medals link above to view the medals, and PM me to purchase one!

Hopefully, working together, we can bring the Alliance to full throttle in no time!

Happy Modding!

---DarkRider and the TES Alliance Team---

• 1 month later...

We need to continue raising money for the site upgrades. Since, the donations block auto resets every month, I've added this progress bar here so that those of you who have donated can keep an eye on our progress! And those of you who wish to donate can see how close we are to goal!

To date we have collected $325.00 USD toward our goal of $355.00

Only another $30.00 until we meet our goal and can bring the site to full operation!!!!

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 92%

Some of you may notice, our need has increased, this is due to the addition of another IP Module to bring user blogs to the Alliance.

Remember you can also purchase forum medals from the benefactor series, all proceeds of which go into the site!

Thanks to those of you who have already signed up, or have made a donation! The Alliance is strongest when we work together!

Cheers!

DarkRider

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wait so wats different now with the page? dont notice any diff but still, sweet  :coolup:

We have not made a changeover yet, still working out the bugs on a subdomain. When the new site is ready to launch, we'll be moving it here and the change will be very dramatic, you won't be able to miss it!  :rofl:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[align=center]Update on the Site Upgrades[/align]

A bit of an update on the site overhaul. Okay, after a couple months, Plan A is still not finished and we're not ready to run with this bold new plan, so, we are shifting gears to Plan B.

In Plan A, we were going to remove Nuke Evo from the site and switch to a semi-flash site instead, adding in the IPS modules. This is still a goal that I would like to hit in the future for TESA, it's just not going to happen right now with WindmillTilter and I both committed to RST, a largescale mod nearing release.  :D

But, I still want to bring the site to full power, so we've hashed out a plan B.  :lmao:

Plan B will keep Nuke Evo in place for the homepage. The site will be getting a new theme that is a bit like a wicked custom blending of our current theme and the future theme, we'll be adding mod reviews and some new tunes to the Juke. We will still be bringing the IPS modules online so we'll have a new forum board, and mod hosting, we'll also have user galleries and blogs available. We should be able to launch the site in the next couple weeks with this plan.

The hang up now is funds; if we had the money, we could go full power this week. To do plan B, however, we are going to need a bit of outside tech support to get the IPS modules playing nicely with Nuke Evo and that's a cost were didn't plan for. So we need to raise an additional $70.00.

Anyone who wants to help bring the Alliance to full power is welcome to make a donation in the box. Faster we make funds, the faster we go live. If no one chips in, the flip will happen when I can come up with the extra coin. So, keep checking back in for updates, I'll keep you all posted as it gets closer!  :cry:

Grond say FLIP.    NOW!  :D

:woot: I almost fell out of my chair, Grond mate!

Wow, that was fast! Alright, then I will get on finishing up the new theme, I just have to do the flash modules, should only take a few days max! Wow! Alright, we've hit our goal so I'll let X (our tech guy) know we're gonna roll soon!  :lmao:

I'll keep you guys posted when it starts to move, IPS will have to take the board offline for about 24 hrs. By the way, when the new board is up, your medals will be gone, we are going to use a different medal module on the new board. But I have a list of who has what medals, so when the new medal module is installed, you'll all get your medals back!  :rofl:

Alright, I'll get to work right now! Thanks for the support guys and we'll get this big baby fired up soon now!  :cry:

Awesome!  Perfect day for this need, this time - I had funds!   aa_banana.gif

I cannot wait to see the new things.  But I will go to sleep.  The suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts.  (Red, guess the movie?)

Awesome!  Perfect day for this need, this time - I had funds!   aa_banana.gif I cannot wait to see the new things.  But I will go to sleep.  The suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts.  (Red, guess the movie?)

Perfect timing indeed! And I know that one, but we'll see if Reddie knows!  aa_tongue.gif

He's (from the original movie) my father-figure.  O I love his non sequiturs.  Speak into my good ear!

To further misuse the movie:

I woke up and there's no new board!  I want it now!  :D  I'm kidding of course. :lmao:

O I adore that man too. I swear I know most of that movie by heart because of him. His lines are the best! My mom still calls all of us her rotten, vermicious knids.  :D  

I saw a test of the new board last night! Wooot!!    :lmao:   Just a piece of it but it was gorgeous!