DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Introducing "Adopt a Hole" - A shire mod program

TheBawb

Introducing "Adopt a Hole" - A shire mod program.

Description: The Adopt a Hole program (Or AHP for short) is an idea which attempts to shorten the release date for my "shire" mod by permitting generous modders to design interior Halfling Holes for the project. (For those of you who have not already seen it, more information about our ambitious shire-mod can be viewed here. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2203144-introducing-the-shire-a-skyrim-mod/ ) This AHP's main focus is to allow myself, and my interior designers the time needed to work on much more complicated interiors, such as caves, or other enemy-inhabited locations. Secondarily it allows casual modders who wish to contribute, but don't have time to fully commit by joining the team, a chance to help. If you would like to help us by designing such a Halfling Hole, please scroll down to the "How to" section of this post. Even though some of you might see it as only a minor contribution, we would be entirely grateful, every little bit certainly helps!

Requirements:

-Some prior experience with interior cluttering

-Decent grasp on Navmesh.

-Working Email address for file transferring.

How to take part in the AHP:

Step 1. Download the "Split interior" optional file from Stroti's Hobbit Hole resource here or on the nexus. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61656/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D61656&pUp=1

Step 2. Contact me for specific personalized interior details, and a name for your esp. (This will help me a lot with organization.)

Step 3. Design your interior(s) with Stroti's Hobbit Hole resource and Navmesh them. Do not add AI packages/keys/new objects/NPCs/custom meshes or textures etc. I will add them personally when I get it for ease of merging. Only the interior and its Navmesh are needed.

Step 4. Send the esp to me via email, where I will add to the mod. Then you're done. :)

FAQ:

Q. Will those partaking in the AHP get access to the pre-beta/alpha?

A. Probably not, as that is mostly being reserved for team members. But I will consider it should I need a few more testers.

Q. Will I get my name in the Mod page's credits?

A. Of course! Upon release of the mod itself.

Q. How long does it typically take to design a Halfling Hole?

A. Shouldn't take more than a few days if you're quick, a week or two if you're taking it casually.

Q. Once I start my Halfling Home, when will you expect it?

A. Whenever you're ready, you needn't rush.

If you have a question I haven't answered here, please post it below.

Hope to see some interest in this program, it'd definitely speed up the main project,

TheBawb

Edited by TheBawb