DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[Solved]DSR Patch Problem

BullBars1

HI Guys,

I  have a problem where DSR almost completes the patch and I'm told to contact author with this in the box, "Java.Nio.Bufferunderflowexception".

Now I'm told dumb about this stuff and this is one I've never encountered before. Is there anyone familiar with this who could point me in the right direction to fix this? Or maybe tell what the cause is so I can try and find the fix.

I really enjoy having the swords on back mod since it tidy's up character and gives that look of indiscreet power to any of my characters.

So, if anyone knows what I'm experiencing with this Java thing, I would really appreciate help in finding a solution.

BB1

OMG... you're a moderator and you don't know what DSR is. Why did you move this post then?

First, it stands for Dual Sheath Redux.

Second, The author just packed up and left no forwarding info.

Third, I have received help regarding this Mod but for a different problem. I guess that won't happen here.

Thanks you won't be able to help until you know more about Skyrim.

OMG... you're a moderator and you don't know what DSR is. Why did you move this post then?

First, it stands for Dual Sheath Redux.

Second, The author just packed up and left no forwarding info.

Third, I have received help regarding this Mod but for a different problem. I guess that won't happen here.

Thanks you won't be able to help until you know more about Skyrim.

1) Your arrogance will lead you nowhere.

2) You were too lazy to write Dual Sheath Redux instead of DSR?

3) There are zillions mods for Skyrim floating around.

4) We know more about Skyrim than you imagine, but, not everybody is a mods freak.

5) You can go your way, you won't be missed.

A quick browse of the comments on the DSR page on Nexus and I found the solution. Take some time to read instructions of mods you install.

For anyone have the same problem in the Dual Shelt Redux Patch folder look for "More Heapspace - 32Bit.bat" - Launch it and u solve the problem.

If you have further issues, take them to the Nexus support page.

Bye!