DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Copying script properties

markdf

I'm hoping for some help with a scripting issue.

I have a bunch of different armors that all have the same script attached to them -- ArmorEquipScript. That script has a bunch of properties that are used to customize the armor.

These armors all have the same enchantment assigned to them, with a scripted magic effect -- ArmorToggleEffectScript.

What I would like to do is have ArmorToggleEffectScript access ArmorEquipScript's properties for the armor it is associated with. That way I can customize the behaviour of ArmorToggleEffectScript based on the properties that have been assigned to the armor.

Does anyone know how to do this? Is it even possible in Papyrus?

If I could even just access the keywords attached to the armor, that would be good enough. But I'm just not sure how to access the specific armor that is supplying the effect.