DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Remove scripts from an object not working

lemmywinks

Hi,

I have two scripts attached to a trigger. I removed one of the two scripts but It still runs even though it is marked as removed. I have even altered the code to the script and those changes run in game. I have noticed this in other areas when I remove something and it seems to take awhile to actually register. Is there any reason for this and is there any way to force an immediate update? I have no Idea how removeing a script does not actually remove the script.

thanks

Clipboard02.jpg

This defaultactivatetrigger has the two scripts attached to it by default? To remove the script, you would have to modify the form, remove the script you want to remove, change the id of the form and create a new object.

The script I tried to remove was added by default the second script I made and added,  then decided I wanted to remove the one that I attempted to remove. I know that I could basically just delete the trigger and remake it but it seems kind of ridiculous that the script does not get removed when I remove it. Or do you have to make a custom trigger to have any real control over its scripts?

Edited by lemmywinks