DarkRider

[TECH SUPPORT] Sitewide Upgrades

272 posts in this topic

About the views the threads are getting; are our visits taken into accounts, are they "unique" visits or is it "each visit" based? Also, how do we know how many times our images have been viewed/downloaded?

On 15/1/2016 at 1:28 PM, ladyonthemoon said:

"Browser notifications enabled": how do I disable them?

Just found out how to do that: it's in the settings of the browser. For Firefox, it's in Options/Content. :)

Hum, I just opened my profile to look for a special download file from my resources but when I click on my "files" it says: "There's nothing here yet"

But - there are files uploaded by me in the download section (should be about 40-50)

7 minutes ago, Tamira said:

Hum, I just opened my profile to look for a special download file from my resources but when I click on my "files" it says: "There's nothing here yet"

But - there are files uploaded by me in the download section (should be about 40-50)

That part of the profile has always been like that. Mine doesn't show anything either: http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/profile/45069-ladyonthemoon/&tab=node_downloads_Files

To find your files, go to your profile, click on "See my activity" and see "Files" in the left column. :)

Edited by ladyonthemoon

Just an Update Here

We are still working on the sitewide upgrade. Usually our upgrades are planned months in advance, we do a lot of this process on a test site first to expedite things while TESA remains blissfully unaware. With this upgrade, IPS kind of forced us into it to resolve a bug that was preventing logins and registrations, so we're having to do it live and it's a lengthy process, apologies again :construction:

I feel so dumb ... someone please help me
After ages I just uploaded an image to my gallery. For some odd reason it appears three times and I cannot find an option to delete images from my album. :(

Edited by Tamira

When looking at the album, there should be little checkboxes in the upper right corner of each image. Select an image or two, and a toolbar should show up at the bottom of your screen, should be a delete button there.

On the upper right corner of the image appear the following options:
"Add note" "Rotate" "Other sizes" "Set as" and "View in lightbox".
And at the bottom of the screen I have "Manage Image" and only the "Edit Details" option there. No delete button.

44 minutes ago, Tamira said:

And at the bottom of the screen I have "Manage Image" and only the "Edit Details" option there. No delete button.

Click on "Edit Details" then scroll down to the bottom and you'll find the delete link on the right. :)

I tried this several times already. The "delete" button says: "Remove this attachment" but it does not ....

I assume you are referring to the additional shots of imperial city? If so, I could test, and see if they will go away for me......

Thanks! :)

If only I knew what I have done wrong ... :(

Edit: Just tried to add a comment but ..."This content can no longer be edited.........."
Gah ... I'm giving up :lol:

Edited by Tamira

Tami, I just added a comment to your pic to test it. Seems others can comment on it no problem.

49 minutes ago, Hanaisse said:

Tami, I just added a comment to your pic to test it. Seems others can comment on it no problem.

Thanks for your comment.
Sorry, my mistake. I wanted to add a description, not a comment, and that did not work.

In the album details, it says "this album is for someone else". Not sure if that has any bearing on the issue, or even what it means..... (yeah, you'll not I have oh so many pics uploaded...... :) )

I'm no longer getting notifications when people post in threads I follow. I "refreshed" Firefox yesterday, set the browser notifications up again, notifications preferences have not changed but I'm not receiving any... :(

1 hour ago, ladyonthemoon said:

I'm no longer getting notifications when people post in threads I follow. I "refreshed" Firefox yesterday, set the browser notifications up again, notifications preferences have not changed but I'm not receiving any... :(

Okay, notifications work now; I just got one. Go figure...

I am getting license errors.... That ones out of my access rights window. :)

14 hours ago, HeyYou said:

I am getting license errors.... That ones out of my access rights window. :)

:cry:

It's renewal time for our licenses, trying to scrape up funds to get chatty back online. :D

Apologies to anyone receiving spammy TESA emails, it was meant to be one email but turns out the bulk mailer is bugged and started looping the send cycle :bagged: