DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Need with scripted spells

Joebenz

Hello

I just registered here as you guys seem to know what you are doing relating scripts.

I intend to create a mod that adds dark type of magic. In fact Two types of dark magic. One is the mastery of an unnatural fire magic (green fire), the other is pure shadow magic.

Maybe i'll be adding more types in the future but i don't know yet.

There will be specific dungeons to loot these spells. There is also a backstory for the reason of their existance that i already started to make.

I don't know anything about scripts in spells. I've seen some tutorials but they aren't quite helping for what i want to do.

So these are the effects i would like on my spells:

- spells to trigger certain effects for exemple 20% chance on each hit to freeze target or stagger or fear.

- To create a custom fireball that has a chance to cast a second time without magicka cost.

- A bomb type of spell: when casted, applies a dot on the target for 6sec and when it is over, explodes and instantly reapplies this spell on targets in a 15 feet radius.

Yes it could cause a chain reaction on large pack of mobs that's why it's awesome. You'll thank me when the mod is released :P

- And finally, i want certain fire spells to cause fire on the ground and can spread similar to the mod Fire and Ice Overhaul. The fire i will use will be entirely green.

How can i make those spells?

I know i ask a lot but if anyone can explain how to make at least one of those effects described i would be eternally grateful.