Ailsa

I need help using either Wrye Bash or OBMM please.

I installed Reclaim Sancre Tor RC1_0_5 using Wrye Bash a few weeks ago.  I successfully completed basic training and then scripted events stopped happening.  According to the Wiki when my pc says goodbye to Rowan before leaving for the Spies Like Us part of the quest there should be a conversation - didn't take place, and then I spent 3 in game days waiting for the new "master" to speak to my pc in the Foaming Flask.

I de-activated the mod, made a clean save and then tried again 3 times with the same result.  I finally totally deleted the mod and ran around Cyrodil tying up some loose ends and then decided to re-download the mod and re-install it.  Much to my embarrassment I have forgotten how to get the 3 BSAs and the esp file into the Installers tab of Wrye Bash - help please.  I did try installing it manually, following the instructions and ended up with missing meshes.  I am definitely having a senior day and am feeling very frustrated LOL.

I installed Reclaim Sancre Tor RC1_0_5 using Wrye Bash a few weeks ago.  I successfully completed basic training and then scripted events stopped happening.  According to the Wiki when my pc says goodbye to Rowan before leaving for the Spies Like Us part of the quest there should be a conversation - didn't take place, and then I spent 3 in game days waiting for the new "master" to speak to my pc in the Foaming Flask.

I de-activated the mod, made a clean save and then tried again 3 times with the same result.  I finally totally deleted the mod and ran around Cyrodil tying up some loose ends and then decided to re-download the mod and re-install it.  Much to my embarrassment I have forgotten how to get the 3 BSAs and the esp file into the Installers tab of Wrye Bash - help please.  I did try installing it manually, following the instructions and ended up with missing meshes.  I am definitely having a senior day and am feeling very frustrated LOL.

You need to copy the archive which have the three BSA and the esp into the <path>\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers folder.

Once you have copied the archive launch Wrye Bash and click on the Installers tab then do like in this picture.

Btw... It is highly recommended to read and look at the pictures in the guide I linked to now and then. :)

Of course that is how you do it - makes total sense :good: Thank you so much Leonardo :D