Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IronBlockGames

Hello all.

Hello all, I'm Taiine, otherwise known as IronBlockGames. I have come to learn Skyrim modding and hope I've found proper means as I've had bad luck with youtube tutorials going about either in such away that you have to already know what you're doing to follow along (skimming over/skipping need to know steps) or tutorials that tell you to do thing's that are a big nono in modding. All of that has led to the death of one of my attempted mods already :(

Even though the class's I seen are from say 2012, can I still enter and take part in them?

Edited by IronBlockGames

You most certainly can. All classes are open to anyone that wishes to take them. Please go in numerical order for them though. :) Each class builds on the previous one.

Welcome to TESA!

So I assume the class order is what order they appear on the forums yes? Do I just join and dive in or are there steps to joining a class?

Edited by IronBlockGames

You can join the classes in any order you like, but CK Basics is a good place to get a hang of the editor. Just hop in to join, make sure you start with the introduction. 

We do have classes in the works, but the 2012 classes are not dead, we've been teaching to new students for the last 3 years :)

Is there a reason why we can't post in the lessens? There's no reply option anywhere.

Its just a permissions glitch from the upgrade we're still hunting all the settings the upgrade changed. you should be able to post now :)