DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] Deleting mod from the creation kit.

Brohanga

Thanks for taking time to read this.

If I started a mod in the creation kit and then decided I did not want to continue it, how can I remove it from the list of mods shown in the creation kit? I believe I can just ignore it and everything will be fine but I was just wandering. Thanks for any input here.

Thanks for the reply. No meshes at this point. I had started the tomb in the creation kit tutorial at creationkit.com and decided to create a house instead. I will go back to it later but I screwed up the name and wanted to remove it to start over. Going to start the lessons here as soon as I go off call.

A quick question if I may, I have an idea to create a single Nordic Dungeon room to use as an underground smithy. How do I link the dungeon and the house together? I thought about putting the dungeon under the ground to one side of the house and use the Farm Basement Ladder and doors to gain access to it. But I can't find any info on using those particular doors. Do they work the same as regular loading doors? Any thoughts? 

Edited by Brohanga

Thanks TheBawb, I should have thought of that.

Tamira, That's the same ones I used. I created the dungeon in the same cell as the house and the doors work fine, but they both say Open Player House. I want to rename the door in the house to say "Open Forge/Tomb" or something like that. How do you change the name of the doors? Can I build the dungeon as a separate mod, name it and then connect them through the doors? Just a thought. 

Not a separate mod but put your dungeion in a separate cell, yes.

The "name" of the doors will always show the destination, you cannot change this. So for instance, in my mod the trapdoor is linked to the "Basement" (in a different cell) and it reads: Open Basement. When I return, the exit ladder points to the house named Sepredia and it says: Open Sepredia.

Well, you cannot simply "put" it somewhere else. The only way is to make it from scratch, create a new interior cell like the one of your player home and start again. Delete the old stuff.
Is having a door with a new destination name worth the whole stress? How about an animated door between the house and the forge (for instance FarmhouseAnimDoor01), not a load door?

btw: the subject of this thread has changed a lot, if you have new questions, maybe make a new thread ;)

To start a new thread I click on "Start A New Topic" at the top of this page, right? 

What you said about a different cell hit me...lol...and I did create a new cell for the dungeon/smithy but I can't get the two doors to work together. 

Will put in a new thread.

Thanks