Brohanga

Connecting cells together

Hi all,

Tamira has given me some tips on this, much thanks, and suggested I start a new thread. So here it goes;

I have made a player house (farm house) and placed it in game. I then made a dungeon/tomb to use for a private underground smithing area in the same cell. I would like for the doors to show the name of the area they link to, eg. the one in the house to say Open Tomb and the tomb to say Open House. Tamira said I should create the tomb in a different cell, which I did. I am using the trap doors 01 & 02 from the farm house kit in each cell. How do I link the two doors/cells together?  

How did you connect your player home to the world (= Tamriel) ?

Connecting interior cells works the same. You can look it up in the Creation Kit Basics, Lesson 3 - Part V: Linking Doors

(I wanted only a clickable link but the new layout made it like that ....)

The house is in Rorikstead next to the farm on the east side of the road. So I should type in the name of the tomb in Cell on the doors edit dialog. 

Is there a door in the tomb? The trapdoor will need a door to teleport to

Got the doors working now with the help of TheBawb and Tamira. I understand the separate cell conundrum...lol. Now when I go in game to test it with the coc in the console I am falling into a black void.