DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

README: Amazon Prime Free Trial!!!

DarkRider

[align=center]Want to help the Alliance but are low on funds?  :)

Are you making a purchase in the TESA WebStore?  aa_biggrin.gif

Be sure to signup for your free trial of Amazon Prime! With your free trial you get UNLIMITED FREE 2-Day shipping for an entire month! Most importantly, from now through October 31, every new Amazon Prime Free Trial Member from the TESA WebStore earns a $12.00 Donation for the Alliance!

In order to make sure the Alliance gets the kick back for your signup, be sure to sign up either at checkout when purchasing something from the TESA webstore, or by clicking the Amazon Prime ad here on the Homepage and signing up!

I have actually tried Amazon Prime myself before recommending it here. If you shop on Amazon.com a lot, you may consider actually becoming a permanent Prime member, that free 2 day shipping can't be beaten, especially during the holidays or for those last minute gifts! If you don't want to be a permanent member, the free trial can be cancelled at any time at no charge to you!

But, this is a great service and an easy way to bring some upgrades money to the Aliiance, so check it out!   :eyeroll:

It will only take 25 free trials to earn our upgrades!!!

[/align]

WHAT?! No new signups yesterday?  :drool:

Come on Mates, we can do this! Only 22 more Amazon Prme Free Trial signups and we'll be able to bring our upgrades home!

The signup is completely secure and costs you absolutely nothing; I even made me old Mum signup!  :lmao:

There is no obligation to keep the subscription if it's not something you would use. All you need to do is signup for the 1-Month Free Trial. There is NO credit check, and you can use a VISA Debit Card if you don't have a credit card handy!

If you have any questions or concerns before signing up, please feel free to PM them to me or ask them here if you like.  932.gif

This really is a great opportunity to close the "fundraising" gap and if we each do our part, we'll be able to do great things for the Alliance!

:D

DarkRider

• 2 weeks later...

[align=center]

Whoo! Another Member has Signed up for Amazon Prime! We Salute You!  :salute:

Only 21 more signups needed to bring us mod downloads and a new image gallery!   aa_banana.gif

If you haven't taken advantage of this program there is nothing to lose! Be sure to signup for your free trial of Amazon Prime today! With your free trial you get UNLIMITED FREE 2-Day shipping for an entire month! And remember, all signups prior to October 31, earns a $12.00 by proxy donation for the Alliance!

Just a note, the Amazon Prime link is on the lower left hand side of the homepage in the Amazon.com block. IF you are using Firefox, the box will be empty. You'll have to switch over to IE to view the link; because the image is hosted by Amazon itself, I can't make it visable for Firefox users.  :no:

Thanks to those of you who have signed up, you know who you are! Your support will make the Alliance an even greater addition to the ES Community!  aa_biggrin.gif

DarkRider

[/align]

I tried to sign up for the free trial account but apparently I must've tried it sometime before and therefore it didn't let me go through with it.  Sorry  aa_sad.gif

I've been wondering though, when we do reach our donations goal, what kind of upgrades are you thinking of doing?

That's too bad, I can't do it myself for the same reason, I tried it once before the Alliance!  aa_tongue.gif  

We're going to be upgrading the forums to an IP board like Bethsoft uses. It has more features than our current board; especially improved security and a warn/ban system that will be needed later:

http://www.invisionp...oard/index.html

We're also bringing a new IP Downloads module so people can start uploading/downloading user mods:

http://www.invisionp...oads/index.html

And an IP Gallery where each member can upload his/her images for others to view!

http://www.invisionp...lery/index.html

Every code type for a website has limitation whether you use HTML or php. This site has some things that are really good, but somethings that just won't work for an ES Fansite (for example our default downloads module does not allow images or user comments). Those three upgrades are the present goal for the site. Of course if there is something else you would like to see added we are always open to input from our allies!  aa_biggrin.gif

Good questions!

DarkRider

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[align=center]Just a Reminder! Only 1 more week before the Amazon Prime Free Trial incentive program ends for the Alliance!  :D

If you are 18+ and want to sign up for the free trial to earn a $12.00 Donation for the Alliance Upgrades, you only have until October 31st to do so!

Remember, you do NOT have to keep the membership. You can cancel at any time during the free trial period at no cost to you and TESA still gets the donation!  :P [/align]

[align=center]The Amazon Prime Free Trial Incentive Program has ended. Thank to those of you who joined! I will announce other incentive programs as they come available! Remember, before you shop Amazon.com check out the TESA Webstore. You get Amazon.com's prices and a percentage of your usual purchase goes to the Alliance!   :poke: [/align]