DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Character Screenshots

Khettienna

Hey, everyone!  Today is Fallout 4's release day, so let's see your first characters!  Post a screenshot, and tell us your character's personal backstory if there is one!

To be considerate to others, let's keep it to just a couple of shots per character.

This is Kaylee!  :D

Kaylee.jpg

Edited by Khettienna
Edited to shrink my image down, so it will load faster, especially once we get a lot of screenshots! :)

Oh, and the screenshot-related console commands are just the same as in other Bethesda games.

Open the console with the tilde key (~), enter a command, and press ENTER for it to take effect.
TM - Toggles the UI off or on, so you can get clean shots.
TFC - Toggles "free cam" off or on, so you can move your camera any way you like without moving your character.

And of course, press Print Screen on your keyboard to take screenshots.  You can scale them down and convert them to .jpg with any image editor.  :)

She does have a backstory, but it's not very detailed, simply because I love to get to know my character through gameplay. What I do know is that she was a sniper in the military, which is how she met Nate. When she left the military, she chose to study law in the hope of becoming a public prosecutor, but despite earning her degree, she didn't find satisfaction in her profession. Deep down, she could not shake her distrust of what she felt to be a fragile, corruption-prone legal system, and secretly she felt that some issues were best solved by the application of a well aimed bullet (she was a sniper after all.) However, she kept these misgivings to herself, not wanting to disillusion her husband, who grew up very trusting of the system, and was very invested in believing that his wife's choice to study law was proof that her ideals were as optimistic and lofty as his. Why spoil his happiness with things that he couldn't understand? In any case, the events that led her to the wasteland reacquainted her with the shadow self she had attempted to leave behind, and now she's sneaking and sniping just like back in the good old/bad old days. :D

Now I want to hear about your character!

Story of her life, though!  Kaylee is also a vet, having been a mechanical engineer.  She decided not to re-enlist when the military started using her talents towards unethical projects, which may have been leaked or contracted or sold to become Vault-Tec experiments.  Kaylee traded those horrors for domestic "bliss", which was never something she'd wanted before, hoping to forget it all.  She never really opened up to Nate, because why spoil his... awe.  You get me.  <3

What transpired in the Vault triggered it all back to life, and compounded with the grief of losing her loved ones.  She's still in shock, bumbling around and helping whoever she can, but waaaayyyyyy underneath, Kaylee is very, very angry.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello, everyone,

I am soo late that this 2019 so I am sorry. Well, one thing to start with is to introduce yourself, I am Ruby and I also like to play a video game. Apart from the video games series I also like to do other activities. Well, Fallout 4 is one of my favorite game to play. Other than Fallout 4 I also like to play GTA 5.

What games are you guys playing? just want to know.