DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[SKY] ProjectAshenfire, Wikis & spoilers

Ashenfire

I am building a community based site starting with modding for Elder Scrolls and batch file programming.

I would say more but I am afraid it might not be proper to advertise.

I am building a wiki for modders resources but I can not get 'spoilers' to work the way they do here.

The only spoilers I could get to work on the Wiki, were hovering your mouse over to show the spoiler.

I want to be able to hide formulas, scripts, etc from the user until the users wants to see the code for copy and pasting, etc.

The user would click on the spoiler and it would expand. 

Any help would be appreciated.

ShowCaseSupport@projectashenfire.org

Edited by DarkRider
Cant offer keys to the kingdom to recruit folks to your site here.

Tweaked your OP to remove that bit asking folks to assist on your wiki, it breaks our rules about not recruiting here, especially since your site is trying to serve the same purpose TESA does for the community. Also moved the thread to Software instead of Introductions. ;)

This is probably a bad place to get the help you need with your spoiler issue. You should seek out assistance on a forum dedicated to whatever content manager you use for your wiki. For example, when TESA started we used a content manager called NukeEvo, I used to have to haunt a variety of Nuke forums looking for help. There is help, but you're not as likely to find someone with the specific experience you need here.

Good Luck, looks like the site has come a long way since you started. :)

I didn't see that, if someone helped me  at my own 'house'  as recruiting.  Its just a 'repair job'.  The  few volunteers will  go back to wherever

they want to.  They wouldn't be joining, they just get the 'keys' for as long as it takes to fix the problem without me getting in the way.

I still advertise you guys on my site because the point is getting as many resources as we can to get like minded people to join programming or storytelling, or just hanging around to talk for fun.

Thanks for moving the thread and not banning it.  Its true what you said about where to ask the question.  I actually went to the website where CMS was developed but it wasn't useful.  I honestly was hoping some people here would volunteer just for fun and I wouldn't have to deal with the people who made it.   Oh well, can't blame a girl for trying to use a situation as a way to make a friend.  

I will also ask in other threads as well..

Edited by Ashenfire