DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Ok, I`ve worked a lot in oblivion but it was long ago and I`m pretty rusty. Also current illness and work commitments hold me back. Do you have any concept illustrations?  We`ll need to see what you have it mind , style wise, for buildings/structures and such. What would be the basic theme for the dungeons? Like... critter cave, pirate/smugglers den, misc. quest (find and fetch), Ayleid .. etc. ? 

The theme would be a Smugglers den/bandit and Critter based dungeons. The styles for the Dungeons would look alot like the Dungeons Designs from The Elder Scrolls II Daggerfall.

I did draw a piece of Concept art, it's supposed to be Floating Rocks that are connected by old Chains. It's going to be the Battlespire. The architecture would resemble the Aylied Ruins.

tmp_21665-post-5347-0-74755800-14542877581788518625.jpg

If you could, you should make yourself a shiny WIP post with what you've done so far and what you plan to do.  Then at the end of the post you can list what you need, be it only 3D artists, or any others. Maybe even put together an in-progress list of the meshes you need, and as time goes by you can add the name of the artist who's making that piece, and add more needed items to the list.

You can just edit your first post with the shiny info. And if I can find the time I might be in touch...

Best of luck!

• Upvote 3