DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Welcome to myself everyone

fredlaus

Left the 'nexusmods' again of different reasons. Mostly because I felt stuck. No offence to anyone on 'nexusmods', I miss you all if you read this!

Planned to upload several files from different games, and will do as fast as everything is OK technically. One is a smaller one; how do I install an image in the file avatar or icon?

Other than that I am looking forward too see you all woken up and alive here :-) No offence!

I love the Tutorials idea! See you around!

I forgot - Uploaded some images in the 'About me' section. Wrongly I guess, but I leave them there for now.

Edited by fredlaus
  • Upvote 2

Hello Fred!  (Laus means something not so nice in my language :lol: )

As you already joined in 2011 it is a late welcome party for you but not wihout

:cookie4u:

Edit: When I click on your post "A tribute to Helgi" I get this:

(Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. )
???

But I noticed several of my "New Plants" in your screenshots on the other thread :D

Edited by Tamira
addition
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, I ate all the cookies, welcome anyway! ;)

Uploading files may be tricky for now, the site being under heavy updates. Proof: you "tribute to Helgi" thread is inaccessible, returns an error message: "Sorry, there is a problem. You do not have permission to view this content. Error code: 2F173/H"

It seems that it displays at the wrong place, "community boards" instead of "downloads". Here it is:

What does it do exactly?

Edited by ladyonthemoon
typo...
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tamira said:

Hello Fred!  (Laus means something not so nice in my language :lol: )

As you already joined in 2011 it is a late welcome party for you but not wihout

:cookie4u:

Edit: When I click on your post "A tribute to Helgi" I get this:

(Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. )
???

But I noticed several of my "New Plants" in your screenshots on the other thread :D

-Seems to be a duplicate with no dl-able files. I have no idea how that happened. I am pleased to see an icon is injected in the button.

-Which and where are the plants? I use a lot of Betty's work and I know she has used some of yours - but tell me because it extremely important for me to credit authors.

-I simply hate to be overseen myself:-)

I am also at a beginners state so far so any help will be very much apperciated. OK and thanks for the welcoming W E L C O M E!!

5 minutes ago, fredlaus said:

-Seems to be a duplicate with no dl-able files. I have no idea how that happened. I am pleased to see an icon is injected in the button.

-Which and where are the plants? I use a lot of Betty's work and I know she has used some of yours - but tell me because it extremely important for me to credit authors.

-I simply hate to be overseen myself:-)

I am also at a beginners state so far so any help will be very much apperciated. OK and thanks for the welcoming W E L C O M E!!

Can anyone remove the duplicated file? There should only be one with the plugin in it.

Anyone checking for viruses!!

Tamira, Fred is OK with me! I will not even know what laus means - I can guess before I fall asleep to night :-: I'm a laus I'm a laus I'm a laus I'm a laus I'm a laus zzzzzzzzz

I refer to the flowering bushes in your "tropical" screenshots. They are from my resource "New Plants"

I downloaded your "tribute to Helgi" but there is only an esp inside the download. You talk about a "Soolie" version, but no asset files are included.

• 2 weeks later...