DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Marrx

Marrx

Hey everyone, my name is Marrx.  I heard about this place from a signature on the Elder Scrolls forums (which I've been lurking around for the past couple years) and thought that this was a great idea.  I'm a retired modder of sorts, you might know me from my work on Stealth Entrances or The Ocean mod that never got finished.  I had to stop modding about a year ago because it was just taking up too much of my time and it wasn't really what I wanted to do in life.  I still pop in Oblivion or Morrowind every once in a while. and I've been meaning to get back into modding, but in a different way: voice acting.

I've got a pretty deep voice and I'm also a singer and I do a lot of theater at school, so voice acting seemed like the best way I could get back into the modding community.  I'm eager to get started, but at the moment I'm lacking a decent enough microphone to really do anything.  However, my birthday is coming up next month so I'm hoping I might get a shiny new microphone so I can lay down some audition track and get my head in the door.

Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome to The Alliance and to the Voice Actors Project!  :smarty:

I'll be sure to add you to the VAP and whenever you get a new mic you can add some voice tracks! You can put your archive together in the meantime and earn your first VAP forum medal! Take a look at The Archive forum to see the samples for how to setup your personal archive!

Good Luck, Voice Actor, always grand to have another theater buff online!  aa_biggrin.gif

If you need any help, let me know!

DarkRider

Welcome to The Alliance and to the Voice Actors Project!  :smarty: I'll be sure to add you to the VAP and whenever you get a new mic you can add some voice tracks! You can put your archive together in the meantime and earn your first VAP forum medal! Take a look at The Archive forum to see the samples for how to setup your personal archive!Good Luck, Voice Actor, always grand to have another theater buff online!  aa_biggrin.gif If you need any help, let me know!DarkRider

Will I be getting my second metal for uploading my voice sampler?! >_>

BYE! -runs-

Welcome to The Alliance and to the Voice Actors Project!  :smarty: I'll be sure to add you to the VAP and whenever you get a new mic you can add some voice tracks! You can put your archive together in the meantime and earn your first VAP forum medal! Take a look at The Archive forum to see the samples for how to setup your personal archive!Good Luck, Voice Actor, always grand to have another theater buff online!  aa_biggrin.gif If you need any help, let me know!DarkRider

Thanks!  You say I should put my archive together in the meantime, do you mean just post my specs and stuff without having any voice samples yet?  I do have a somewhat crappy microphone at the moment, so should I just record some rough samples for right now and then re-record my audition later when I get my better microphone?

Thanks!  You say I should put my archive together in the meantime, do you mean just post my specs and stuff without having any voice samples yet?  I do have a somewhat crappy microphone at the moment, so should I just record some rough samples for right now and then re-record my audition later when I get my better microphone?

Like Angel said, Yes. You can put up your specs and add some rough samples. My samples are rough right now as well, so I just included a notation that I would be updating with better samples; you might make a similar statement in yours!  aa_smile.gif