DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mesh Moving via NifSkope

RottenDoodler

Ok since I dont know where this goes, and it is general question about editing Meshes...and it can relate to alot of games, Oblivion, Skyrim, etc... But mine relates to FO:NV, but it may happen or could be happening with Skyrim, Oblivion etc.

In NifSkope, when I want to edit a mesh... the UV Map, the picture... is there ANY way to move the whole UV Map around, so I can get to the fine meshes and points to actually move them?  Cause it only zooms in the center of the whole mesh/map, and I cant move via the mouse or anything so I can get in close by zooming on a specific part of a mesh that i need to edit. Like if i zoom in, about 3-4 times, I cant get to anything in any of the corners and I cant move the whole thing around to get to those corner.

Or heck some of the Authors use one of the surrounding UV maps (since there are 9 total but they dont use the center one always) Anyways... is there anyway to move around on the Map to get to different parts of the map?  And no making the window bigger doesnt help, it can only go so big before I have to zoom in farther and them in while same thing happens. I dont have a 50in screen, and I shouldnt need one to to edit meshes like that.

Thank you, I didnt even see 'Study Hall' or I would have actually put that there... My Apologies.

LOL, You are right! Ok no where in the help file does it say that.  I wish it wasent the middle wheel(sadly I dont have a middle buttonon my laptop mouse so...this is how I didnt know either on my desktop it worked)...

I dont think you would know a way to change that Cause I dont see any settings anywhere to change things like that at all. I would personally rather have it something else Like a Ctrl+Left Mouse or something.  Or is this something I am gonan have to request from the maker of nifskope?  

Again Thank you for the move I didnt know I do appreciate it.

• Upvote 1