DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Help with meshes and textures

Seagullwiener

I was playing for the first time and went into Fort Darius near Gnisis and then a error along the lines of this comes up.

Meshes\a\A_ImperialChain _C_female.NIF" tex not found "TX_A_ImperialChain_F_C.tga

I can't get any help online and don't know what to do. I also looked and clearly found these textures in the files but the game just can't find them I suppose

Morrowind 5_29_2016 9_13_20 AM.png

6 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

It's looking for a mesh that it can't find. Does the mesh referred to actually exist in the path it is looking for?

Running any mods?

Yes everything it is asking for exists in attempt to fix I put the files which were under Tribunal and into the Morrowind data files

They need to exist in the spot where the game expects them to be. Moving assets elsewhere, will give you those kinds of errors.....

The Tribunal stuff should install to the same data file folder under morrowind.... it's an expansion, not a separate game. (maybe I am just confused?)

15 minutes ago, HeyYou said:

They need to exist in the spot where the game expects them to be. Moving assets elsewhere, will give you those kinds of errors.....

The Tribunal stuff should install to the same data file folder under morrowind.... it's an expansion, not a separate game. (maybe I am just confused?)

Well I don't know where to put them as well and nobody seems to have any answers online :/