DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Vereta's CS Questions

Vereta

Try loading a cell nearby Aleswell, then manually navigate to it.

Err, shivering isles object perhaps...   Missing Meshes/textures, sheep errors?

There are very many things.

No error messages?

Not unheard of, what were the last changes you made in the CS?  :huh:
I just added a few static items to Aleswell. Including lighting for the lamps.
Hmm, lighting objects have caused CTD issues. Do you know what lights you used?  :P

FireLight_01 or something like that.

You should try removing the light objects and see if that resolves your issue. Load the CS, click File>Data highlight your mod and click details. Find the lights in the list and click delete to toggle ignore. Then load your mod as the Active file as usual. Save to make the delete permanent. This is called cleaning your mod!

You should know right away if that will fix the issue or not, let me know if you have any luck!  aa_biggrin.gif

You should try removing the light objects and see if that resolves your issue. Load the CS, click File>Data highlight your mod and click details. Find the lights in the list and click delete to toggle ignore. Then load your mod as the Active file as usual. Save to make the delete permanent. This is called cleaning your mod! You should know right away if that will fix the issue or not, let me know if you have any luck!  aa_biggrin.gif

I don't think that's the problem... I tried loading Aleswell without my plugin checked and it still CTD'd.

Hmm your esp loads just fine in my CS, including all the Aleswell exteriors. I'ts gotta be something else at your end. Let me know if you're still having problems after the re-install.

The layout looks good to me. If you're trying for an isolated insular feel you could update some of the dialogue to reflect the attitude you want. Probably the only prop I'd add would be a sentry overlooking the road who's scripted to warn the town of the PC's approach. Perhaps a disabled signal fire that lights when the player passes by, or even simply a bird call.

WT

Hmm your esp loads just fine in my CS, including all the Aleswell exteriors. I'ts gotta be something else at your end. Let me know if you're still having problems after the re-install.The layout looks good to me. If you're trying for an isolated insular feel you could update some of the dialogue to reflect the attitude you want. Probably the only prop I'd add would be a sentry overlooking the road who's scripted to warn the town of the PC's approach. Perhaps a disabled signal fire that lights when the player passes by, or even simply a bird call.WT

Odd. I wonder what was wrong with mine...?

Thanks. Good idea, I'll see what I can do about that.