DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

[sKY] Searching for someone with minimal animation skills

Joebenz

Hello people,

I'm making quite a large mod that will add new spells. I want to make a concentrative spell version of the dragon fire breath and ice breath.

I tested it but the breath animations, once it finishes, will just stop but the spell keep going on so the projectile becomes invisible so to speak.

So i think the problem is that the animations of those projectiles aren't looped.

Usually when i have a problem concerning modding or even anything in general, i always search the hell out of it and almost always resolve it no matter what the difficulty of the task is.

But for this i'm lost.

To get to the point i would like this projectile nif to be a loop.

When comparing to the nifs i want to loop with another one who has a loop sequence (example "flames" spell projectile), i can pinpoint where it is happening in the nif using nifskope: NiControllerManager.

In the loop version there are three NiControllerSequence branches:

-Start

-Short

-Long

But in the non looped nif, there is only one NiControllerSequence.

Based on this i assume that this is where the deal is at.

I searched everywhere on the internet for tutorials about this but found nothing. Seriously, absolutely nothing.

I would have done it myself if i could but the lack of info makes this impossible for me.

So i'm asking for a kind soul who knows how to make an animation into a loop if he or she could do this for me?

I assume something like that would be simple for someone who knows how to handle those things. maybe.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this. It's been six months i've been searching for a solution.