DarkRider

[GAME] Witanlore: Dreamtime

44 posts in this topic

DemoCoverSmall_zpseugbmpdm.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

That time has finally arrived, our free demo is ready for YOU to download and play! Please note that the demo is beta content and is likely to continue changing as we move into release. Currently, gamepad support is about 95% stable, you will have a better experience with mouse/keyboard at this stage most likely, but it does function if you prefer using a controller. We hope that you enjoy trying the demo and stay tuned for updates regarding our release on Early Access :good:

I downloaded the demo the day you posted it but I didn't have time to test it before today. Sorry about that. :)

So, I launched the demo and all I got was a black screen, after the first small movie, with a rolling wheel down left of the screen. I took a look at the task manager and apparently the executable is 64 bits, making my computer unable to run it (4GB of ram doesn't run ok) .

Pity. I'm sure it's a great game. :)

Edited by ladyonthemoon

On 12/1/2016 at 8:21 AM, ladyonthemoon said:

I downloaded the demo the day you posted it but I didn't have time to test it before today. Sorry about that. :)

So, I launched the demo and all I got was a black screen, after the first small movie, with a rolling wheel down left of the screen. I took a look at the task manager and apparently the executable is 64 bits, making my computer unable to run it (4GB of ram doesn't run ok) .

Pity. I'm sure it's a great game. :)

Some folks have experienced a black screen bug after the opening cinematic of the demo, skipping the prologue movie with the skip option typically starts the game without issue. If your system is 32-bit then you're correct it won't run a 64-bit game, the 4GB of RAM probably isn't the problem. :)

18 hours ago, DarkRider said:

Some folks have experienced a black screen bug after the opening cinematic of the demo, skipping the prologue movie with the skip option typically starts the game without issue. If your system is 32-bit then you're correct it won't run a 64-bit game, the 4GB of RAM probably isn't the problem. :)

My system is 64 bits, not 32.

7 hours ago, ladyonthemoon said:

My system is 64 bits, not 32.

Sorry, you said the executable was 64-bit making your computer unable to run it. If your system is 64-bit that shouldn't be an issue then. Sounds like the bug is the most likely culprit :)

19 minutes ago, DarkRider said:

Sorry, you said the executable was 64-bit making your computer unable to run it. If your system is 64-bit that shouldn't be an issue then. Sounds like the bug is the most likely culprit :)

No bug involved here, it's just that I have only 4 gB or ram.

Update: We finally made it through all the Steamworks hurdles and our latest build has been approved for release on Early Access 01/24! :dance:

:woohoo:  Hopefully I`ll have Bessie back on mer feet by then... or soon after. No sense loading anything when it`s all going to be wiped again anyway.

Congrats Druid team! :fun:

Just popping in to update on our progress. We've shipped Build 16 on Steam EA with a whole caboodle of improvements! This is the last update at the $6.99 price point so if you want the lowest price, don't miss your chance! With Build 17 the game play content doubles so the price will be going up to $9.99. 

Witanstore_zpselcrn5dx.jpg

Witanlore: Dreamtime on Steam Early Access

We also updated the game play trailer though it's already behind our current state, such is the developers life! :D

https://youtu.be/R7Qh9Goahb0

Hey Guys! :wave:

Druid Gameworks is heading to IndieGoGo in October to raise some support funding for our dev team. We've been working full time unpaid for three years now and basic living expenses are becoming a struggle that's having an impact on development. We also hope the campaign will help shine some much needed light on the project which is getting quite good reviews but could use some more hype to get noticed! 

Check out our IndieGoGo pre launch page for more info and be sure to watch the video at the top for a sneak peek at our latest cinematic ad spot! :dance:

http://goo.gl/yULN3d

Please share the link! :toast:

IndieGoGo_Ad.jpg

We're live on IndieGOGO to resurrect our project budget so we can continue developing Witanlore: Dreamtime!

CLICK HERE TO BACK

Please share our link to help us build some hype and check out our latest cinematic trailer from Early Access!