DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Pick up dead corpses of humans and creatures

TheObserver

Hello guys,

I would like to know how to make a simple mod, which allows you to pick up any dead body and creature. The amount of the corpses you can carry should be of course unlimited. The idea behind this is that after you've picked up some dead corpses you should be able to drop them from your inventory in order that you can reanimate them with your conjuration spells :D. Now in detail: I'm sure you guys know about the mods ''Clean up your corpses'' and ''Hunterborn''. If not it isn't bad though. Anyway I've seen and thus imagined 2 ways of picking up the corpses. Either making an enchantment for a spell or weapon, that allows you to pick them up or a dialog box which appears when you sneak for example and click on the corpse (just like in this two mods but the way round i want it to be :)). If anyone has a better idea then don't hesitate to show it :D. In any case the thing that matters for me is, that the script will work well and that it is not elaborate to create. Apart from that after you've picked up a dead corpse it should appear under the ''misc'' section of your inventory (I also use Sky UI and SKSE). Whether the corpse has an icon or not doesn't matter for me. Also the name of the corpse in the ''misc''-item section should be the same like the name of the corpse you've picked up. And after you've droped it it should normaly appear in front of you like it looks like at the beginning (npc's should wear the same armor and weapons they had on before). And that's it. If you want any more detailed information about it then just write it. I'm a german and haven't had endlish for 5 years so excuse me when my english isn't that perfect ;). And now i hope, that someone can help me with my issue, because i'm already waiting for months in a german forum but somehow noone has an idea :confused:. Thank you in advance for help.

Well maybe you can pick up a dead body in this ''True Necromany'' mod but that's all. You can neither pick up dead animals nor pick up several corpses :confused:. And in addition to that the appearance and the Name of the corpse is changed and all the items the corpse had are away :(

2 hours ago, TheObserver said:

Well maybe you can pick up a dead body in this ''True Necromany'' mod but that's all. You can neither pick up dead animals nor pick up several corpses :confused:. And in addition to that the appearance and the Name of the corpse is changed and all the items the corpse had are away :(

Maybe but you can still download the mod, see how it's made and make your own the way you want it to be. :)

I've already thought about that but I think I should mention that I'm not very familiar with scripting and stuff like that :confused:. Nevertheless I downloaded the mod and looked up the script. But for me this mod is way to difficult to extract the informations I want and use them in a new one. So i looked up the scripts in hunterborn and CUYC and in CUYC I've finally made an adance :D. I deleted a formlist so that there weren't any restictions for what creature I take with me. Maybe not a big advance but for me yes. Now there's only one problem I think I have to solve. I don't know how to make it works (I assume with a script) that my character is able to carry several corpses and not just one. I've also searched and searched for a way of doing this by editing the following script which is used in CUYC but I'm just out of ideas.

CUYC BodyHookScript.txt