DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Greetings!

jumarbye

Hello everyone! I'm jumarbye and I've only been modding - Skyrim mostly, Oblivion a tiny bit - since July or August....so I'm still kind of a newb.

I started out downloading mods from Steam & the Nexus pretty much willy-nilly, so, surprise! I've had to reload Skyrim and my mod manager, etc a few times. :)

Sooo now I'm trying to use mods more intelligently - ahem - and seem to be doing better (I've actually been able to play for a whole hour without crashing-whooo!), but what I really want is to create mods to personalize my game experience and to share with others, since others have been so kind as to share their mods with me (& everyone else). And of course I want to be able to mod my game so that it's stable. I'm running about 170 mods, and I'm pushing my poor potato to its limits. :) 

I was terrified of using the ck, but now I've learned enough that I can change the appearances of some of the game's NPCs and create a follower; it was a long, hard process. Fortunatetly there are a lot of good videos out there about creating with the ck and the powers of using TES5Edit - yay youtube!

I just learned about this site recently (ummm, today), and it seems like a really good forum for learning. I'm really looking forward to learning and contributing. Thank you for letting me join!

• Upvote 2