DOWNLOAD MODS

Are you looking for something shiny for your load order? We have many exclusive mods and resources you won't find anywhere else. Start your search now...

LEARN MODDING

Ready to try your hand at making your own mod creations? Visit the Enclave, the original ES/FO modding school, and learn the tricks of the trade from veteran modders...

JOIN THE ALLIANCE

Membership is free and registering unlocks image galleries, project hosting, live chat, unlimited downloads, & more...

Mod Organizer Help

genrave

after having a lot of trouble with enb installation and uninstalaltion crap, i got things working again... UNTIL i closed the game and added a couple mods(companion) and tried to run the game and as i loaded it said that none of the mods were selected. that was not true because they were. now i did look and see what Mod Organizer directories were and when i selected "mods" it took me to the downloads folder. i thought thats whats wrong and selected the mod folder and thought "fixed". NO, same issue because mod organizer did not save the changes. i tried to look into a more manual way into changing the directory to no luck. i tried googling and didnt find an actual fix besides what i already did... anyone got an idea?

***fixed - dwcools redguard companion mod was individual mods merged into one and that was what the problem was with my directory. it worked as soon as i disabled it strangely enough...

Edited by genrave